Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's Been A While

Hi!

So it has been a while since I've posted on this blog -over two years!!!! When I first started the Scribbler I thought blogging would be easy, after all I do hope to be a writer someday. Unfortunately, I realized how hard it was to keep up with a blog, mainly because I would get stumped on what to blog about.

It might seem like I am about to say that I am shutting this blog down, but I'm not. While thinking about what I could do for a blog, I have decided that I should use my love of reading as inspiration for posts. This is not a novel idea, in fact there tons of book blogs (and vlogs) out there. However, this will be good practice for me, not just with my writing skills, but it will make me stop and think about what I have just read and why I liked or did not like a particular book.

I look forward to sharing my love for books with those who read this blog.

Happy reading,

Janelle

P.S. If you have any book recommendations let me know and I will try to read them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment