Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall 2015 To Be Read List

Summer is over and the Fall semester has started. As an English major, I already read a lot and I don't have as much time for personal reading as I do in the summer, it is for this reason that instead of a monthly TBR list I am doing a list for the whole semester. However, I will still do a monthly Books I Read post. Without further ado here is my TBR list for the next 3 months:

1. Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay

I love Jane Austen and this is related to Jane Austen somehow so I really want to read it. I've heard that this author's novels are really good and that this is a book to read if you like Jane Austen's novel. And it is an epistolary novel, which I love.

2. Esther by Angela E. Hunt

This sounded interesting and I like biblical fiction books, and I love Angela Hunt's writing so this was definitely on my TBR pile. It is about Esther and it is the first book in series called The Dangerous Beauty series.

3. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass Series #2) by Sarah J. Maas

I read the first book in this series and I enjoyed it and I really want to find out what happens next after the events of  Throne of Glass. I have heard that the books in this series keep getting better and better, so hopefully I won't be disappointed in the next installment.

4. One More Wish by Robin Jones Gunn

Ever since I picked up a volume containing the first three books of the Christy Miller series, I have watched Christy grow from a young woman into a woman. This is the third installment in the Christy and Todd: The Married Years, and I can;t wait to see what happens to these beloved characters.

5. Fairest by Marissa Meyer

This is a prequel to the Lunar Chronicles series and it is about Queen Levana before the events of the Lunar Chronicles. I am debating as to whether or not I should read this before or after I read Winter, although it probably doesn't matter.

6. Winter (!!!) by Marissa Meyer

This has to be my most anticipated release of the year ever since I finished reading Cinder. I cannot wait to see how Marissa Meyer ties things up, but at the same time I am kind of sad that this will be the end of the series.

I don't know how successful I will be in completing this list this Fall, but I am going to try and complete it.

Happy Reading,
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment