Monday, January 4, 2016

January 2016 TBR

Happy New Year!

Here is my January TBR list:

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
I have been wanting to read this book for a while, and I got it as a Christmas gift so now I can read it!

2. Hearthland Episodes 34, 35 and 36 by Chautona Havig 
These are the last four episodes of this great serial novel. I am both excited and sad for the conclusion of this series.

3.  North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell 
Ever since I saw the miniseries based on North and South several years ago I really wanted to read this book. I finally got a copy of it and I am really excited to start it.

4. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien 
This is probably the third time this book has appeared on my TBR list, I plan on definitely finishing it this month.

5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling 
After reading the first two books of this series I am excited to see what happens next.

6. This Song is (Not) for You by Laura Nowlin 
I received this book from the publisher and Netgalley, I am interested to find out more about this book and the author.

7.  A Worthy Heart by Susan Anne Mason


I also received this book from the publisher and Netgalley. I have seen the author's other book on Goodreads and it looks like it will be good.


Happy Reading,

Janelle L. C.

P.S. If you have any book recommendations let me know and I will check them out! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment