Monday, February 1, 2016

February TBR 2016

February will be an interesting month since it is only 29 days and I am already two weeks into the Spring semester. However, I am not going to let either of those things stop me from making a somewhat ambitious TBR list for month. Here we go!

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: 
I am about halfway through with this novel. It is so good, but I have other books that I needed to read so I did not have a chance to read it in January.

2. A Spy's Devotion by Melanie Dickerson
I've just started this novel and I love it so far. As a Jane Austen fan this is perfect and I love the intrigue that has already arisen 25 pages in.

3. A Girl's Guide to Moving On by Debbie Macomber
I received an ARC from NetGalley and the publisher and I can't wait to read it. I love Debbie Macomber's books because they tend to me cute, light reads.

4. Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley
This was the OwlCrate book of month and I am super excited to read it. It is about the Bronte family and the plot sounds interesting.

5. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
I started this a couple days ago and so far I am loving it. I have been wanting to read this book ever since I watched the miniseries starring Richard Armitage several years ago. I am also reading this as a possible topic for my senior thesis.

6. Lions in the Garden by Chelsea Luna
This is another ARC I received from NetGalley and the publisher. I don't know a whole lot about it, but it did sound interesting so hopefully it will be good.

7. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
If I have time, I hope to start this collection of prequel novellas to the Throne of Glass series because I really want to continue reading this series but I keep getting side-tracked with other books. I will continue reading it soon.

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.

P.S. If you have any book recommendations let me know and I will check them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment