Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 2016 TBR

Usually I post my monthly TBR list on the first of the month, but this week has been busy and I have been going through a reading slump. I think maybe I am just burnt out a little bit, I am hoping that I will get out of this slump soon. Here are the books I plan on reading this month :

1. The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester

I have to read this book for my History of the English Language class. It sounds very interesting, it is about the compiling of the Oxford English Dictionary and one man that submitted several thousand entries. I think I have to finish this by the end of the month, so I will definitely finish this one.

2. A Daring Sacrifice by Jody Hedlund
This is the sequel to An Uncertain Choice. After the cliffhanger of an ending I've been looking forward to this book. It is also supposed to have some Robin Hood elements to it. I also received this as an ARC from NetGalley and Zondervan Kidz.

3. Splintered by A.G. Howard
I've been hearing a lot about this book, and the fact that it is an Alice in Wonderland retelling. I have already started reading this book and I am enjoying it.

4. Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley
This was on last month's list and I am determined to try and read it over Spring Break. I am excited to read this book, especially since it is about the Brontes..

5. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I am about half way through this collection of novellas, I had to take a break because I needed to read something more lighthearted.

6. You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
This book sounds interesting, but it sounds like it will also be sad. This is an ARC from NetGalley and Source books.

Happy Reading,
Janelle L.C.

P.S. If you have any book recommendations let me know and I will check them out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment