Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 2016 TBR

April is going to be a busy month as the school year starts to wrap up. I have no idea how much reading I am going to get done, besides school assignments. But, as always, my TBR list for April is going to be ambitious!

1. The Atonement by Beverly Lewis

It has been a couple of years since I read a book by Beverly Lewis and I am looking forward to reading her work again. It sounds like it should be good and I am looking forward to being transported to Amish country again.

2. Where the Heart Is Romance Collection by Various Authors

I received a copy of this to review from NetGalley. It contains 9 stories written by several Christian authors I have wanted to check out. I am looking forward to reading this.

3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

I am in the middle of reading the fourth book in this good series. I am can't wait to find out what happens next, unfortunately I have had to take a break from reading it because of school. I am determined to finish it before the end of the semester.

4. Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell 

This novel takes a look at what might have happened if Sleeping Beauty never woke up. It sounds really interesting and I can't wait to read it.

5. Trusting God by Jerry Bridges

I am busy reading this great book on the sovereignty of God and why we can and should put our trust in Him.

6. Splintered by A. G. Howard

I honestly don't know if I want to continue reading this, it has been really hard to get into. I might just wait until the summer to continue reading it.

7. The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander

This sounds like an interesting book. It is about a girl whose brother died several years before the novel and as a result she has a fear of the sea. However, over the course of the novel she starts to conquer her fear as well as find out that all the details revolving around her brother's death isn't quite as it seems.

Here's to a good reading month!

Happy Reading,
Janelle L.C.

P.S. If you have any book recommendations let me know and I will check them out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment