Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Bookmas Day 1: Bookmas tree

Today is the first day of Bookmas! I am so excited to be taking part of it this year! Click here to read my announcement post to find out more about Bookmas.

So today's post challenge was to make a Bookmas tree. Before I share the picture of my attempt, I want to say that I wasn't able to spend a lot of time on it because I have finals this week and I also don't have that many books with me at the moment. I probably made this tree in about 5-10 minutes so that is why it is kind of messy. But it was fun and maybe next year if I have more time I will attempt to make a bigger one.

Without further ado, here is my Charlie Brown's Christmas tree book tree:
That is my Christmas tree and I think it is a pretty decent attempt considering I didn't spend a lot of time on it! ;)

Check back tomorrow for the 2nd Day of Bookmas!

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment