Sunday, January 1, 2017

Bookmas Day 12: Countdown of the Top 12 books I read in 2016

Happy New Year! I hope 2017 is a great year for you all. I thought a good first post for  2017 is my Top 12 books from 2016:

12. Sandy Toes by Robin Jones Gunn

11. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

10. Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin

9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 

8.Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly

7. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

6. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

5. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern

4. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

3. Heartless by Marissa Meyer 

2. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

1. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid

There were several other books that I really enjoyed and this list was hard to compile. But these are the books that I loved and had an impression on me this year. If you would like to check out my year in reading, GoodReads has compiled a cool graphic of the books I have read and some stats based on that, click here if you would like to check it out! Here's to another great year of reading!

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment