Friday, April 21, 2017

Library Haul #8

Once again I went to the library a few weeks ago and I went a little bit crazy, especially since most of these I requested to be put on hold for me. Here are the books that I got:

1. City of Saints and Thieves by Natalie C. Anderson

2. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

3.Where I Am Now? by Mara Wilson

4. Ms. Marvel Vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson

5. The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket

6. The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket

7. The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket

8. The Slippery Slope by Lemony Snicket



Some of these I have already read, and others I still need to get to!

Happy Reading,

Janelle L. C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog, like The Scribbler Facebook Page, follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle) and Instagram (@JazzyJan101). 

No comments:

Post a Comment