Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

#AtoZreadathon

Now that I am done with school I thought it might be fun to take part in a readathon. While looking through the list of readathons taking place this month I came across the #AtoZreadathon which is hosted by YouTuber Denise Harwood. There are three challenges for this readathon and the goal is to try and complete one of them, they are:

 HARD: Read 26 books in May, each Title starting with a different letter of the alphabet (read them in order for pretend bonus points). You may choose to ignore definite/indefinite pronouns (but don't have to).

MEDIUM: Read some number of books in May, making sure that every letter shows up as part of the titles (eg, Wildwood would count for D, I, L, O and W).

EASY: Read some number of books in May, making sure that every letter shows up as part of the title or author name.

I've decided that I want to complete the easy challenge because it is doable and there is no way I could read 26 books in a month. I don't really have a TBR for the readathon because I know I probably won't stick to it, but here are a list of some books that I know I am definitely going to read this month:

The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik

I still need to find books that contain a Q and an X in the title or the author's name. If you have any suggestions let me know down in the comments section.

I don't know if I will complete the #AtoZreadathon, but I am excited to give it a try! 

Happy Reading, 
Janelle L. C. 

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment