Friday, May 26, 2017

Library Haul #10

If it hasn't been obvious, I love books and I love checking out books from the library. It's time for another library haul and here are the books that I picked up:

1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

2. Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley

3. Princeless Book 2 - Get Over Yourself by Jeremy Whitley

4. Princeless Book 3 - The Pirate Princess by Jeremy Whitley

5. Princeless Book 4 - Be Yourself by Jeremy Whitley

6. Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

8. Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Just recently got "A court of Mist and Fury" from the library. I tend to over do it with my library hauls too. Lol

    ReplyDelete