Friday, June 2, 2017

June TBR

Hello everyone,

Last month was a pretty good reading month for me and I am hoping that this month is going to be another good one as well. Without further ado, here are the books that I want to get to in June:

1. The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett
I am a part of the launch team for this book that comes out next Tuesday. I am excited to pick this up because it is set in the late 1920s when the National Parks were just getting their start. I will definitely read it this month and I am planning on having my review up by the end of the month.

2. None So Blind by Chautona Havig
I have been wanting to read this one for a while, especially since it is an interesting concept. It is all about a woman who wakes up one morning as a completely different person and has no recollection of who she is. I am a part of a blog tour for this book this month. I am looking forward to reading it soon.

3. Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
Windfall has been one of my most anticipated reads for the year and I am looking forward to reading it soon! It is about a boy who wins the lottery and he has to deal with the good and bad effects of it.

4. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Last month I finally read Crown of Midnight and I am looking forward to continuing on with this series, especially there was kind of a big reveal at the end of the second book.

5. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
I have been waiting to get this from the library for over two months and I finally got it! It is all about a woman who gets fired from her job and is forced to move back home and help her father (?) start a glamping business.

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment