Thursday, July 20, 2017

24Hourathon TBR

Hello Everyone!

So I know I did my own read-a-thon yesterday, but I heard that Kelly from the Youtube channel KellysBookSpill is hosting the 24-Hour-a-thon that is taking place tomorrow. I decided it would be fun to try and participate in another read-a-thon. Here are the books I plan on reading tomorrow (Note: two of these are repeats from my last read-a-thon TBR since I didn't get a chance to get to them.)

1. With You Always by Jody Hedlund

2. Wanderlost by Jen Malone

3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

5. One Piece Vol. 7 by Eiichiro Oda

6. One Piece Vol. 8 by Eiichiro Oda 

7. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith (If I haven't already finished it!)


And those are the books I am planning to get to during the 24-hour-a-thon...I won't be able to get to all of them, but two of them I am almost finished with so those will be the ones I read first, then I will read a volume of One Piece and then pick one of the other novels on my list.

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment