Friday, July 21, 2017

Booktube-a-thon TBR

Hello Everyone! 

Today's post is going to be the list of books I plan on reading for the Booktube-a-thon that takes place
this week. It is hosted by BookTuber Ariel Bisette and even though I am not taking part in the vlog/blog portion of this read-a-thon, the reading challenges sounded really interesting so I decided that I would like to take part in it. 

Originally I was going to list the challenges and name the book that I was going to read for that challenge, however since several of these books could potentially help complete several of these challenges I am just going to list the challenges and then list the books that I hope to read next week. 

The Reading Challenges: 

1. Read a book with a person on the cover.
2. Read a hyped book.
3. Finish a book in one day.
4. Read about a character that is very different from you.
5.Finish a book completely outdoors.
6. Read a book you bought because of the cover.
7.Read seven books.

My TBR: 
1. Wanderlost by Jen Malone 
Completes challenge number 1.

2. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh 
Completes challenge number 2.

3. James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl 
Completes challenges 3 and 4.

4. The Vicar of Nibbleswicke by Roald Dahl
Completes challenge number 5.

5. Because You Love to Hate Me edited by Ameriie
Completes challenge number 6.

6. The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me by Roald Dahl 

7. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen

8. Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley 

9. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennett by Bernie Su 

10. Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O'Malley 


Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.


No comments:

Post a Comment