Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Personal 24 Hour Read-a-thon TBR

Hello everyone!

I know I already posted today, but after watching several Booktube videos from people that participated in a 24 hour read-a-thon hosted by ReadbyZoe and really wanted to do my own read-a-thon. Lately I have been in a mini reading slump and I thought that it would be a great idea to try my own read-a-thon to see if that brings me out of my slump. So I have decided that starting at midnight tonight and going through until midnight tomorrow night I will have my own read-a-thon and see how much I can read in 24 hours. Here are the books I plan on picking up tomorrow:

1. Matilda by Roald Dahl 

2. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith

3. Wanderlost by Jen Malone 

4. Skip Beat Vol. 5 by Yoshiki Nakamura

6. One Piece Vol. 7 by Eiichiro Oda

7. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella 

I don't know which book I am going to start first, but I am going to probably save Confessions of a Shopaholic for last because I have already started it and I don't know if I will be able to finish it.

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment