Monday, June 12, 2017

Library Haul #11

Hello everyone,
Welcome to another library haul, here are the books that I have recently checked out from my library:

1. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella

2. The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket

3. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

4. Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl

5. Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis

6. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

7. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

8. It's Not You, It's Me by Stephanie Kate Strohm

9. Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith

10. Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown 

I also got a few ebooks through my library's Overdrive app, they are:
1. Unfiltered by Lily Collins

2. Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard

3. Queen Song by Victoria Aveyard

4. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

These are all the books I have currently checked out from my local library and I have no idea if I will get a chance to read them all!

Happy Reading,
Janelle L.C.

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Twitter (@Jlc0904Janelle), Instagram (@jazzyjan101), and to like The Scribbler Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover art "Given to the Sea". So majestic.

    ReplyDelete