Monday, July 31, 2017

August TBR

Hello Everyone!

August is going to be an interesting month because I will be taking part in two read-a-thons/reading challenges (I will have posts up soon with my TBR for both of those). And I am probably starting school again later this month. Here are a few of the books I plan on reading this month:

1. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

2. The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien 

3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 

4. A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White 

5. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas 

Happy Reading,
Janelle L. C.


1 comment:

  1. I have read Shatter Me series. I find it to be unconventional love triangle in that you think the main character will end up with one person and not the other. Moreover, I would dare say there is room for a 4th book.

    ReplyDelete